Call of Duty Mobile is getting ready to start a new era with the first patch of 2022. After 12 seasons spanning across 2021, it’s time for a new beginning with the COD Mobile Season 1: Heist update in 2022. Activision has already announced that the next season won’t be called Season 12. Instead, it will be simply named Season 1: Heist. As explained by developers, this name refresh will apply to all seasons and Ranked Series going forward in 2022. So without further ado, let’s go over the details to look forward to with this major holiday update.
COD Mobile Season 1 2022: Battle Pass
During Season 1 2022, players will have the opportunity to earn 50 new tiers of Battle Pass rewards. The Heist update includes a fresh supply of free and premium content, including new operators such as Yuri-Bratok and Makarov-Kingfish, the new functional weapon – the PPSH-41, a new scorestreak, Weapon Blueprints, Calling Cards, Charms, COD Points (CP), and more launching throughout the season.
Season 1 2022 is packed with horror-themed content in a brand-new Battle Pass, including free and premium items like new Operators, a new functional weapon, Weapon Blueprints, Calling Cards, Charms, Call of Duty Points, and more. COD Mobile Season 11 2021 Battle Pass ends on Thursday, January 20th, 2022.
The new Battle Pass will be available from January 21st, 2022 at 8 AM PDT (tentative) alongside the rest of the update. This battle pass, just like the previous battle passes will consist of four epic characters and some epic weapons.
Premium Battle Pass Tiers
- New Epic Characters: Yuri-Bratok, Makarov-Kingfish, Isa-Whitechapel, Ajax-Bouncer
- Epic Weapon Blueprints: Man-o-War: Sterling Ace, Rytec AMR-Master Plan, PKM-Gilded Lion, Fennec-Zakhaev’s Executioner, PPSH-41: Pistolet Pro
- Other Rewards: Calling Card – Love Hurts, Karambit-Bad Hand, Avatar – High Stakes, Frame – Gilded Riches, Parachute – Full Suit
Free Battle Pass Tiers
New Scorestreak – Storm Ball
A new Scorestreak named Storm Ball will now be playable in the COD Mobile Season 1 2022. The Storm Ball is a new tactical grenade that functions as a smoke grenade but deploys a shroud of smoke that makes it hard to see anything inside, but players can see just fine inside the hemisphere of smoke.
New Weapons in COD Mobile Season 1 2022
Kilo 141 is one of the several fully-automatic assault rifles with a longer optic to bolster head-shot effectiveness. This weapon gives a modest damage output with an average firing rate and convertible drum magazines.
The Kilo 141 is one of the several fully-automatic assault rifles usable by the player and is unlocked alongside custom loadouts at rank 4. It features a 4 to 6 shot kill to the body, which is average for the class. This combined with the 751 RPM fire rate gives the Kilo a modest damage output.
It also comes with fairly controllable recoil, average ADS and moves speeds, and a solid reload speed. These well-rounded stats make the Kilo a flexible assault rifle over a variety of ranges.
PPSh-41 is a low-precision SMG with a large drum magazine. Take advantage of this weapon’s hip firing advantage to charge into your enemies!
The PPSh is a submachine gun that has a very high magazine capacity, decent power, and only medium recoil. It takes just two bullets to kill one enemy in a single-player, but its fairly high rate of fire when fired automatically makes it more effective against grouped targets, rather than individual ones.
This gun is much less effective, as it takes four shots to kill one enemy, twice as many as before, but otherwise identical and still a versatile weapon for close quarters and moderately long distances.
COD Mobile Season 1 2022: New Ranked Season
The new Series starts from January 2022 and will end in the month of March 2022. Here are the rewards that players will get throughout the new ranked series.
Multiplayer updates in COD Mobile Season 10 2021
New Maps – Hacienda
This one is yet another visually pleasing map set in a large vineyard in Spain. It was first introduced in Call of Duty Black OPS 4. It is quite a large map that shares the swimming feature with Icebreaker. This luxurious vineyard estate is located alongside the riverbanks. While the lake seems peaceful, enemies may emerge from the water. It is critical to cautiously plan out your strategy before you take action!
A Nuketown reskin, this map is set in the night and might be one of the most beautiful looking Nuketown renditions we’ve seen in a while with cool-looking lanterns and neon signs lighting up everything. Patrol under red lanterns, and take a tour around the traditional Chinese buildings, Nuketown Temple is the perfect place to visit in this festive season. While you have fun, don’t miss the fireworks show at night!
New Game Modes
To score a victory in Heist Mode, the team who is richest wins! Spread out your team to loot gold coins from safes and purchase battle equipment to destroy the enemy team.
Payout Search and Destroy
Payout Search and Destroy joins ranked Multiplayer for a limited period of time. Grab the deadliest weapons in-game to defeat your enemies!
Red Envelope Confirmed
Join in on this festive season and engage in a 10v10 battle in the Red Envelope Confirmed! These red envelopes are full of surprises. Let’s see who comes out on top in collecting them all!
In the Tunisia map, the skylights in the wine cellar have been updated where now players can throw various props through the skylights.
Clan Wars updates in Season 10 2021 of COD Mobile
- Adjusted the personal contribution rules. Now, players must team up with clan members for node competitions to increase the weekly clan credit reward coefficient and obtain character fragment rewards
- Modified entry restrictions: now, players who newly join the clan can also participate in the competition during the week.
- Clans with fewer active players than the matching requirements can also participate, but they will be deducted by the reduction in node scores, recruit more members to prevent the clan from falling into a disadvantage
Balance Adjustments and Optimizations in Season 1 2022 of Call of Duty Mobile
- Function Update: When the attachments are actively discarded, players will no longer pick up attachments of the same type or any quality class within 30s.
- Alleviated pick-up failure rate while players are experiencing poor network.
- Enlarged display of the advanced attachments of the spectator.
- The environmental sound effect is optimized while players are in the wild.
- Updated the text prompt when players exit Battle Royale.
- Sniper Challenge mode adjustment: All pistol weapons, excluding MW11, will no longer appear in this mode.
- Updated the recommended list of customized sniper rifles and equipment.
- When there is no sniper rifle in the backpack, a customized sniper rifle recommended by the designer will be displayed.
- The structure of the Blackout map has been adjusted to optimize overall gaming experience and performance.
- Added areas of snow and ice to Blackout.
Battle performance optimization
- Muzzle Smoke Effect: Added the effects for different types of muzzle fire smoke. Each muzzle attachment will have its own smoke effect.
- Added the effects for muzzle heat dissipation smoke. The muzzle heat dissipation smoke will appear after more than 10 continuous gunshots.
Weapon Performance Update
- Improved weapon handling.
- Polished the action models for grenade throwing.
- Enhanced the realistic sight effect.
- Optimized the performance of gun swing when hip firing and ADS moving.
Balance Adjustments: Multiplayer
QXR is relatively balanced after the previous adjustments, however, there are still other preferred weapon choices that come with a better burst, endurance, and continuous outputs. To help QXR gain an upper hand, we have slightly amplified its burst damage in close range. The damage of QXR at 16-25M and mid-to-long firing range are also slightly increased.
- Increased third-stage range damage: 22-19-16-12 -> 22-19-18-12
- Increased the first period of range: 8m -> 10m
The long reload time of AMR has always been one of its shortcomings. Devs have shortened the tactical reload and the empty reload time to optimize the overall handling.
- Tactical reload time: 4s -> 3.4s
- Empty reload time: 5s -> 4.1s
The advantage of PP19 lies in its long-range and reliable TTK. The initial damage of PP19 in close quarters can achieve a lethal outcome, however, TTK appears to be inadequate when confronted. Devs have increased the damage ratio of PP19 hitting the head and chest in the first quarter range. Two consecutive shots to the head or one shot to the head and two shots to the chest can eliminate the enemy, thereby slightly increasing the upper limit of it.
- First range damage: 26 -> 28
- Head damage ratio: 1.2 -> 1.3
- Chest damage ratio: 1 -> 1.15
As DR-H’s damage scales negatively with its range, a great advantage through precise shooting in the first two-quarters of shooting range can be achieved. In the past few adjustments, the bullet spread of DR-H has been reduced to help players better hit the target.
However, due to its smaller magazine drum and shorter firing range, other alternative weapons under the same TTK were preferred by players. Therefore, devs have retained the characteristics of precise hits, slightly increase the distance of close-mid range, and reduce the reload time.
- Range increase in the first segment: 7m -> 9m
- Range increase in the second segment: 13m -> 15m
- Tactical reload time: 2.3s -> 2.1s
- Empty reload time: 2.8s -> 2.5s
D13 Sector is an intriguing secondary weapon when used in confined areas. We hope that the characteristics of ricocheting discs can bring surprising outcomes to the game.
- Ejection times: 3 -> 4
- Ammunition: 1 -> 2
- When using scorestreaks that need to be released by clicking on the mini map, if you cancel the use, you need to wait for a while before you can use the streak bonus again.
- Reduced the cooling time of XS1 Goliath after overheating.
- Advanced the aiming assistance of Hawk X3.
- Increase in Purifier’s firing rate, direct hit damage and number of initial bullets.
Ranked Match Update
- Solo players will earn extra rank points when queued against premade teams of 4 players. More details can be found in Rank Rewards.
- The new season rank reset rules are slightly adjusted for the top 5000 players. More details can be found in Rank Lobby.
- The rarity of calling cards for top 5000 players are adjusted to legendary starting this season.Alleviated pre-made team composition mismatches during matchmaking. Chances of matching up with different team sizes is greatly reduced.
- Matchmaking bands during the start of the season are widened to accommodate for the lack of players in higher ranks.
- Solo players will be matched against players with similar or lower rank.
- Team Deathmatch/Frontline rank bonuses are now more dependent on personal performance relative to match outcome.
Other System Updates
- Loadout Adjustment: Players can now change their loadouts while in queue.
Sensitivity Setting Adjustment
- The gyroscope now has separate adjustments for firing sensitivity and normal state sensitivity.
- Scope precision now has separate adjustments for the red dot sight and holographic sight to enhance player handling.
Jump Control Update
- Added advance control for Jump and Climb in settings. If selected, players will no longer automatically climb by tapping on the jump button.
- This new option allows players to flick the jump button upwards to climb, which should avoid accidental touches during combat.
Battle Royale Medicine Settings
- The medicine setting for Battle Royale health item recommendation, originally activated by default, can be turned off to avoid item switches in user shortcuts.
When will COD Mobile Season 1 2022 start
The new season is expected to commence on January 20th, 2022 and the battle pass season will begin on January 21st, 2022. We hope you enjoy season 1 2022 of Call of Duty Mobile!
We hope you find this COD Mobile Season 1 2022 about the NIghtmare update article helpful. Then, please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, we’ll make sure to reply to everyone.